Connect 2019: eCommerce Innovation Summit
GS1 New Zealand's Connect 2019: eCommerce Innovation Summit brings together local and international thought leaders on the future of business. Presenters will share crucial learning and insights regarding innovations in global eCommerce, The 'Internet of Things' and the online environment - insights relevant for all industry sectors, including building and construction.
The conference will be held on Thursday 11 April, at the Grand Millennium Auckland, Mayoral Drive, Auckland.
The event also celebrates GS1 New Zealand's 40th anniversary in New Zealand, starting with a Gala Breakfast featuring a unique panel discussion from GS1 NZ's founders.
The summit MC is one of NZ's favourite sons, Mark Hadlow who will facilitate an impressive selection of presenters including:
- Sanjay Sarma, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Boston, USA)
- Robert Beideman, Chief Solutions and Innovation Officer, GS1 Global
- Rocco Braeuniger, Country Manager, Amazon Australia
- Rob Rekrutiak, Group Product Manager, Google
- Kevin Ashton, Father of the 'Internet of Things', Author
For more information on these opportunities, please call Sheree Phillips 0800 10 23 56 or email@example.com