We Represent The Building Industry In New Zealand At The Highest Level
We Are A Progressive Industry Association
- We have extensive contacts with government officials and Members of Parliament.
- We make submissions on a variety of policy issues to ensure our members' concerns are heard.
- We are an active member of the NZ Construction Industry Council and have been influential in seeing this group become more formalised and organised as a credible voice to government when dealing with wider building industry issues.
- We provide a linkage between various sectors within the industry.
We Provide Information That Is Of Interest And Importance To You
- We do not attempt to be all things to all people. We focus on representing the interests of the supply chain.
We Have Forums For Discussion And Input
We communicate by email to ensure the message gets to members quickly.
We Provide Regular Networking Opportunities
We have sub-groups dealing with specific issues of importance to these members - such as treated timber.
We Maintain An Industry-Neutral Website For Current Information And Communication
We hold regular presentations for members to keep abreast of important issues affecting their business.